Knocking on wood...

on Friday, September 28, 2007 at 7:20 PM

Did 5 miles of recovery this morning with 6 strides at the end. Nice and cool out. Felt pretty good. Calf is still a bit tight, but I"m still working on it...

So i checked the hourly forecast for Sunday and I gotta say that it (touch wood) is (touch wood) going (touch wood) to (touch wood) be (touch wood) almost (touch wood) perfect! (touch wood)



Race starts at 7am and they're forecasting a start time temperature of 10C with the temperature 3 hours later of only 12C. There will be a bit of a wind but only a max of 12km hour. Heck I should be running faster than that. Humidity seems a bit high but I guess when the temperatures are that low, humidity shouldn't matter.

Sunday morning will require me waking up at 4am which will require me to get to bed by 9pm i figure. I'm going to try and see if I can get to sleep today at that time.

2 comments:

yumke said...

Wow, almost there, eh? I'll be in bed super early as well on Saturday night.. 7 a.m. still seems like an ungodly hour.

It was really windy today.. hopefully it dies down Sunday,

Sonia said...

Perfect conditions for a perfect race! GO get that BQ!!! I'll be thinking about you (when I get up) so half way through your race!

Kick some ass!

temp