Start of Recovery Week

on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Decided to keep with the recovery week. I have plenty of other chances to deviate from the plan so why start now. Plan for today was 8 miles with 8 strides. In total did 8.5 miles @ 8:22 pace. This was a lot faster than I've been doing my runs lately. I guess the training is starting to kick in now. It's been a while since I've done any strides. They felt very uncoordinated.

So it's a little under 2 months till boston. I've been lately following the Boston forum on Runner's World. A couple of people designed these shirts for distribution at a FE (forum event) at Boston. I sent my cheque in for one last week.

Front

Back

The logo is a similar replica of the famous CIT GO logo on the Boston course. If you don't know what HTFU means, well you can probably figure it out from the title of the following video.

0 comments:

temp