Insert Interesting Title Here...

on Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Did about 4.5 miles recovery pace yesterday at about 9:25 pace. Was supposed to do 5, but was ran into some stomach problems part way into the run and decided to head for home.

Today did 8 miles overall at about 8:40 pace. Did this run after work. I've been pretty good as of late getting up in the morning to run, but i couldn't roll out of bed this morning. I always check the weather for the following morning the night before and I knew that there was supposed to be a dusting of snow on the sidewalks which have been pretty clear these past few days. I think my subconscious realized the snow was going to melt during the day and it would be better to run in the evening. It's that or I'm just lazy.

So i mentioned a while ago that i signed up for another gym membership that provides access to an indoor track. Well in keeping with my general ability to pay for gym memberships and not use them, I haven't been there since I signed up for it at the end of December. I'm going to try and head there on Saturday morning for a recovery run.

2 comments:

jen said...

Nice runs! Have fun at the indoor track. I wonder if it's better than the Treadmill?

Arcane said...

It's much worse...

temp