Update

on Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 10:31 PM

No running today.

I'm trying to pack for Chicago and do some last minute laundry. I'm having a minor crisis at work and as it turns out I'm going to have to go in for half a day tomorrow which means I have to finish packing tonight.

I promised myself I would post at least once a day until race day and provided my hotel has reasonable internet access I intend to do that. Anyhow, I hate to cut this post short, but I have a load of things to do before tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK to all you racers out there!!

5 comments:

Perry said...

Good Luck Arcaner!!

Hope you have a great trip and that our fair city here gives you great weather.

Perry
Just Your Average Joggler

Sonia said...

Have a good trip and an awesome marathon! =)

Good luck on Sunday!!

Jenny said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

R-CANE.... let's rock it out there on Sunday. We've prepared and the day of glory is ours for the taking. Enjoy the moment and take in the experience to its fullest.

mg said...

Good luck!

temp