March madness!

on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Did 5 miles recovery today at about 9:35 pace. It's gotten cold again. Most of the snow and ice is gone, but it's gotten back to just below freezing.

So I checked in this afternoon to see the RBF NCAA pool to check out who other people picked and I saw that my name was in first place with three points. Of course, I was tied with about 10 other people in the pool as well as being tied with about 300,000 other people overall, but hey it's nice to be on top for once. I realize now that I should have grabbed a screen shot, cause I ain't in first anymore. :(

2 comments:

Audrey said...

It's so depressing. I can watch myself drop in the pool rankings. I just went from 1 to 13,500. :)

Arcane said...

It's the Running Blog Family NCAA Basketball tournament pool. I know nothing about college basketball, so i went in with pretty much nothing but guessing.

http://runningjayhawk.blogspot.com/2007/03/lets-dancerbf-bracketology.html

temp