One more week...

on Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 10:00 PM

of no running. I went to swim today for about 40 minutes.

I went down to the home show on Saturday which is basically a trade fair where companies sell stuff for the home. Usually appliances and furniture, but they also sell all the nifty/weird gadgets you see on television. I bought a bamix blender for my parents since they broke the one that they've had for about 10 years. I also bought a sonic relief ultrasonic thingy which supposedly is supposed to help with pain. I tried it out a couple of times. I'm not sure if it's actually doing anything, but I guess time will tell.

I haven't figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow on my day off. It's going to rain so going to the zoo is out of the question. I had wanted to watch the Boston marathon, but there aren't any channels that I'm aware of in my area that are showing it. (Go Ryan and Jen and anyone else who's doing Boston) I still have to do my taxes this year, but that would be a perfect waste of a vacation day. I'm going to try and head to the gym at 6 am tomorrow to see if I can handle the logistics of heading out that early for a work out. Since I won't have to go to work, it won't matter if I run a little late.

Does anyone know what happened to Bob?? His blog seems to have disappeared and I'm suffering from haiku withdrawal. Also it seems that Ms. Rabbit has also disappeared.

5 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

I noticed that Bob's blog was MIA, as well as RR's. I hope they come back online soon.

Sounds like you're keeping busy with the non-running stuff. I may join you in the non-running, as I feel I've pulled my left hamstring something fierce!

LeahC said...

sadly bob has pulled his blog offline. I e-mailed him to ask him about it and he said it was taking too much time away from his family and couldn't keep up with it anymore so pulled the whole thing. I don't know about rabbit though.....

Kristi said...

Rabbit was talking about pulling her blog too. She mentioned something about feeling frustrated with keeping up with it since she couldn't run. Hopefully she'll be back when she's feeling better.

Sonia said...

Great job on keeping at the swimming, hope you can lace those shoes soon! There was some pretty hard conditions in Boston today! Hope Ryan and Jen did well!

Love2Run said...

Hey, hope you can get back on the roads again soon. Maybe that First plan was too intense for your legs. I started it a few cycles ago and couldn't stand not running almost every day. But the paces were also a bit much. Take it easy.

temp