Turnover

on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Did 5 miles of recovery on the treadmill today. Ran in the Nike Free's again. I'm not sure what happened but I was able to get my cadence to 180 while running at a pace of 9:15 min/mile. I can barely do that while doing LT pace. I think the combination of the Nike Free's and me having done an LT run yesterday caused my muscles (and brain) to remember how to turnover quickly.

There's been an interesting turn of events of work. As some of you may know, I work at a l aw firm but am not a l awyer. The firm is a very small boutique that specializes in i ntellectual property. Well we were told on Monday that we are "merging" with another much larger full service firm. In essence, we were bought. I'm not sure what to think. We have all been invited to attend an "informal" get together at the other firm on Friday where there is supposed to be "no agenda". I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

jen said...

Nice job on the run.

My company got bought out a year ago and it kinda sucked. Good luck!

temp