Congratulations all around!

on Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:53 PM

Wow a bunch of interesting things happened this weekend. Yumke finished his second marathon with a PR. Lisa set a PR in her marathon, three weeks after the Chicago "incident". Speaking of Chicago, Perry the joggler set a new 50 mile joggling record and Barb finished her 50km race in Chicago, both of whom also did Chicago 3 weeks ago. In non-running related news, Dave became a father for the first time and Ryan announced he and his wife are also now expecting. Congratulations to them all!

Me, I did a 12 mile long run this weekend. Yeah, whatever.

3 comments:

yumke said...

Thanks Fran! Now I get to watch from the sidelines as you train for another marathon (and I decide what to do in the next 6 months).

L*I*S*A said...

Congrats to all!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fran. I'm starting to feel the post-race blues already. I've got nothing major planned until next April. How do you deal with the post-race blues?

temp