Training Update

on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 8:09 PM

Did 12 miles today and 4 miles yesterday. Total for the week at about 22 miles. I was hoping to get back to about 40 miles a week before the end of the year, but life is just sort of getting in the way and it's been tough to get out. I noticed today that my HR is still way up at a slower pace. I'm hoping that if I put in the mileage that it'll come down eventually.

Okay, about the nasal mucous picture. I'm still not going to post the whole picture as things that get posted on the internet have a way of multiplying and I don't think my ego could handle that, so here is a close up of the nasal area. You'll just have to imagine the rest of me. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I actually have TWO pictures with the stuff hanging out.





I still may end up posting the whole picture, but I'll probably have to be good and drunk first.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely snot rocket you got there. Glad to know I'm not the only one that they caught at an inopportune time.

Sonia said...

hahahahahahaha

THANK YOU FOR THAT! It totally made my day! LOL That quite huge BTW! =)

Anonymous said...

Now, that's what I call a snot rocket! Thanks for posting it. You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It takes a whole lot of man to post that picture. Thanks for listening to the people and posting it. Lesson learned: do not mention anything in your blog that you do not want people to request seeing- especially if it has to do with a nice looking piece of snot.

SRR said...

Thanks buddy! But now you have me worried about the pics that I post publically for all to see and manipulatie! Should I stop?

Arcane said...

Glad you all enjoyed it!
RR, I wouldn't worry about people seeing and manipulating your pictures. Pictures of women in three inch heels and miniskirts are a dime a dozen on the internet. ;)

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING.... Nice Snot Shot!

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

DUDE.. that is sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

temp