Another 6 miles

on Friday, November 21, 2008 at 11:30 PM

We got our first dumping of snow for this winter. Still don't want to run outside yet so went back to the gym today to do another 6 miles. Forgot to bring a running t-shirt, so i had to use the t-shirt I was wearing. I can't remember the last time I ran in a non-technical fabric shirt. Wore the HR monitor today. I still haven't changed the battery in it and it kinda died towards the end. Started out at 6.0mi/hr and then increased it by 0.1 miles after each mile. Then did a brief 2 minutes or so at 8.8 mi/hr, but by then the HR monitor had stopped working so there's no useful info from that.

While there, a yoga class was going on. I've never attended any classes there before but think I may try it at some point this winter. They have a class that combines yoga, pilates and tai chi which i think might be good for increasing flexibility and core strength. They have an orientation session on tuesday evening's so i'll probably go to that first to see how difficult it is first.

1 comments:

Zach said...

I was talking about the new Knight Rider! I think it's great - good cheese factor and awesome car.

temp