Movies...

on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Did 5k Thursday evening. Did it slow. Going to try and do 10 slow miles tomorrow, but it looks like there's going to be a ton of rain so i might do it at the gym. Haven't been there in a while. I'm thinking of targeting a half marathon at the beginning of November which would leave me with about a month of solid training.

Normally around this time of year, I'd be blogging about the film festival. I decided this year I wasn't going to do it. I was supposed to have a heavy work related thing this week, but that ended up being settled about a month ago and with other things that popped up i just didn't think I was going to have the time. I did decide yesterday to try and get some tickets to films for today and last night but there wasn't much selection left. I did end up seeing an interesting film called se xy killer. No, it's not a T&A film, but a black comedy. Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNnLxyH-cRQ

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I was wondering if you were spending all your time at the movies right now!! And falling asleep after the 4th one as usual lol

A hard half-mary is a great idea. Which one are you targeting?

Arcane said...

Not sure which one yet. There's one in Hamilton and there's the angus glen one near Toronto, both are on the same day. I'd like to do the hamilton one since it would be the first time, but it's a bit out of the way.

yumke said...

I heard about the Hamilton one. I haven't seen the course map.. Hamilton ahs some hills..

Saw that spirit of the marathon is playing.. I'm actually going to order a copy of it on DVD.. coming outin October I think.

temp