Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus

on Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 10:45 PM

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a festive seasonal greeting.

Some presents for you all:

1) I know some of you are or thinking of doing Pfitz' plan. I download these spreeadshets a while back that have the pfitz plans all laid out with some general guidelines of paces. Since the original site where I got it from no longer appears to have it, I thought I'd post it here. Pfitz' plan

2) For the voyeur in you.
The Toronto Santa Speedo Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbO9LtZlOM

You can see more at http://www.torontosantaspeedorun.com/id10.html

3) Lastly, I thought I'd share my Chicago m'thon dvvd with you all in case anyone was thinking of buying theirs and wanted to know what it looked like or if you're just generally looking for some inspiration for next year. It's very similar to the one that's on the website and in fact I think they recycled the background cheering from last year, but still inspirational. It can be accessed here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the DVD. I've always wondered what these look like and whether I should buy one. After I see yours, I'll have a good idea.

Happy Holidays!

Just Your Average Joggler
Perry, 44

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video, I liked it. Happy Festivus for the rest of us.

Sonia said...

Joyeux Noël Arcaner!!!

Nice video! Thanks for sharing! You guys had so much fun in Chicago that I really want to do it in 2007! We'll see my finances! =)

Have a good time with family

Anonymous said...

Red Speedos...Gotta love em...

Have a Blessed Year Francis!

Anonymous said...

PS... You clocked 1800 miles this year? Whoa.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pfitz xls files! i picked up the book in chicago and plan to use it next year... merry xmas!

temp