Insert Interesting Title Here.

on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 11:07 PM

Okay, so i've been a bad blogger. I haven't posted in over a week and though I've been reading off and on other blogs, I haven't commented on any. The only reason is I came out of the woodwork is because I was tagged by Kristi. Weird game. I'm suppose to:

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

1) Nearest book has been sitting on my nightstand for the past 6 months which I haven't touched in a long while

2)"Reason for Hope, a Spiritual Journey" by Jane Goodall with Phillip Berman.

3) Okay

4) Problem. Page 123 is the last page of a chapter and there are barely 6 lines on the page, let alone 8 sentences. This is from page 122.
"And many scientific experiments have shown that aggressive patterns, at the very least, are easy to learn. In the early 1970s, when I was an associate professor at Stanford, the psychiatrist Robert Bindora was conducting an experiment to test how readily small children learned aggressive patterns. He produced a dummy human figure, set it in front of a group of kids between two and three years old, then proceeded to beat, pummel, punch, stamp on and kick it.

5) I'm not sure who to tag since I'm uncertain who will actually read this, but I'll go with Mike, Steve and Perry. If anyone else wants to get into the game, consider yourself tagged.

Oh yeah I did a little over 30 miles of running, though not all of it at recovery HR. I did some of it at LSD HR. I did 9 miles yesterday and will try to get in another 9 miles tomorrow. I hope to get to 40 miles next week.

Good running to all and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give that little game a try. Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

alrighty then...

thanks for the tag....

here goes.

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm tagged. I hope I have a book around.

just your average joggler
perry

Anonymous said...

The ONLY book I have nearby is Dave Mc Govern's Racewalking Book.

OK, I'll do everything but #5

Anonymous said...

good on you for keeping up with the running. I'm finding it difficult this december, even with the great weather.. happy holidays

temp