Cranking up the Speed.

on Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 11:18 PM

So I'm going to try to post a bit more often now that training is starting to ramp back up a bit. Did a little over 10 miles today with 3 in the middle at LT pace. It sure is dark in the morning. Can't wait for daylight savings to end so that there's a bit more light in the morning. Don't like the thought of leaving work and having it be pitch dark outside though. Did the LT portion around the track. 12 laps. Tried to keep the HR just below 180 and I ended up with the 3 miles of LT being done at 7:06, 7:09 and 7:06 pace. Ideally I'd like to try and maintain that pace for a half marathon in about a month, but I'm not sure if that's realistic. I haven't run an LT type run of more than 1 mile for more than 2 months now, so it just maybe that the cobwebs have to be shaken out a bit.

This is pretty cool video. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHC_Qyov2Xc

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Good job getting back at it! =)

The video started weirdly but it got really good, the guy is really talented! What song is it?

Arcane said...

it's actually two songs. The first is "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes and the second one is "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson.

Sonia said...

I knew the 2nd one! I just couldn't remember the name. Very cool.


I found this one, it's pretty neat too: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=K3thBL7D2zg

no images tough just the sound.

temp