Back into a tempo kinda feeling

on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 5:45 PM

Did 5 miles recovery at the gym on Tuesday

Did 9 miles General Aerobic at the gym on Wednesday. Looking ahead to the training plan, I'm supposed to do a 5mile LT run next week. I haven't done a real LT run in 4 weeks so I decided I would try and do 3 miles at 6:48 pace to see how it would feel. The warmup of three miles at recovery went well and then the first 2 miles @ lt pace were okay. The last LT mile was kinda tough though. HR was getting super high. Finished it with 3 miles at recovery pace.

I'm going to try and do 9 miles later this evening with some strides.

So the "Spirit of the Marathon" has finally gotten around to being shown in Canada. One day, one time showing, April 9 and the tickets go on sale today! One of the theaters is about a 5 minute drive from where I work, so I'll definitely be checking it out.

Also, I finally got my notebook computer fixed which means I was finally able to get my pictures from Napa off of it. Here's one of the Bale Grist Mill.


Old Bale Grist Mill

2 comments:

Sonia said...

It's coming to Windsor too! I can't wait to see it =)

yumke said...

Woo hoo, thanks for the heads up. I'm going to watch it at the scotiabank theatre...

temp