In Vegas

on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Just updating the blog for those not following along on twitter. Boston marathon done. Final time was a little under 4 hours. I'm posting from Las Vegas right now.  On to the Grand Canyon in a hour or two.  I leave you with a little reminder of Boston. 

Trying to keep up with Ryan's recovery pace

I think I'm showing strain cause I'm running in jeans and he isn't. Yeah, that's it.  I have a bunch of other photos but my USB cable is on the fritz and I can't get them onto my computer to upload.  It's amazing how of all the cables I have at home, I pack the one that doesn't work.  Go figure.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on completing Boston, and with a great time!! Enjoy Vegas!

yumke said...

Awesome. Hope to see some of your pics from Boston. My vid from Wellesley didn't come through. Hope recovery goes well.

EndorphinBuzz said...

Congrats for Boston and enjoy your whirlwind trip.

Love2Run said...

See you on the hills! And don't get lost in the Grand Canyon...

temp